fan mail!!

a wee bit of recent fan mail :) thanks to everyone and your kind words.

"Thank you so much!! They are amazing...I love the think tank so much (and my mom and little sister are already sooo jealous...may need their own haha). It will actually be great for teaching in since it is a little longer (plus I feel pretty). As usual - love your stuff!"

"Your designs and store are my discovery of the year!"

"I love both dresses, they fit perfect and I am thrilled to see you support animal welfare."

"...your line is really lovely. I enjoyed the Summer collection and love the Fall line even more!"

"thank you for your wonderful clothes!"

"I purchased a [Honey Bee Tent] top from "Awear" in Collingwood Ontario in the winter of 2009 and I love it!!!!!! I want to buy more. I was wondering if you had any left and if so I will order at least 6 or 7 in different colours if available."

"Thank you so much! I'm as big a fan of you :) I love my dress, it's perfect. Thank you!"