everyone should be so lucky...

Marketa Irglova in our Moth Dress and Wish-Upon-A-Starfish top

music has always been a huge part of my creative process - and there has been so many nights of my designing that was accompanied by the music of Swell Season and the hauntingly beautiful vocals of Marketa Irglova.

can you hear the music, feel it, woven into the the fabric of my designs?

everyone should be so lucky to find a friend, a song, an artist who strikes a chord with them (no pun intended), who inspires and motivates them - and to be able to to show their gratitude. i met with Marketa last monday - such warmth and grace from a tiny frame, and her smile that lit the entire room - and had a chance to show my gratitude. (as i am writing this, a lovely butter yellow butterfly is fluttering across my window!)

Marketa, thank you for your warmth and hospitality. and thank you for your beautiful musical accompaniment to my designs.

photos below courtesy of Neil Ta.